*grow spiritually close to God.
*have good results.
*go overseas.
*learn korean language.
emptyness.is what I'm feeling now.
empty bed. empty room. empty chair. this house is seriously empty. without their presence.
how I wish that I can turn back the time. the time when both of them are here. the time when we always see each other everyday. the time when we always say goodbye and goodnight to each other. ...can I?
I told myself that they are now in a better place. this is indeed comforting. however.. there's still this emptyness deep down in my heart. the flashbacks make me miss them even more.
this year 2010 seriously is a BAD year for me. totally.
they were so healthy in the beginning of the year. smiling so happily during chinese new year. but now. none of them are here.
they are now in the arms of our Lord.
there. there will be no sorrows. there will be no pain. there will be no goodbyes. there will only be peace. joy. happiness and love.
i miss them. but still i'm happy for them :)
GONG GONG. AH MA. I love you.
..till we meet again
|